Sunday, November 28, 2010

Haul: J. Crew!

Hello Loves ♥,
I have a haul for you all! On the infamous Black Friday, my mom, brother, cousin & I went to the outlets down the street from our vacation house and began our endeavors into the super sale shopping at approx. 12:00 am. We ended our little shopping trip at exactly 3:15 am. Yes.. I know! I knew exactly where I wanted to go, and that happened to be J. Crew! I needed some new clothes for this "seminar" that I'm going to with my girls'. So, here are the few items' I got. ( i only got 2 things... but that's a-okayy.)

so, this is just the bag... kinda crumpled, loll (:


-this is my first purchase:
 a dark gray cotton, elastic-banded skirt. 
$39.60 (40%off)

-my second & last purchase:
a creme/heather gray, ruffled, 3/4 sleeved cardigan.
$32.20 (30% off)


so, all together, the purchases cost about $78.80, which.. considering that it's from J. Crew, i think I did well.

Stay Classy & Fabulous ♥,
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment