Monday, November 29, 2010

What's On MY Blog (:

This is just a sort of "Table Of Contents" about what you'll find on my blog!

Trend Watch: this is going to be a little segment, when I write about the latest & greatest trends in the fashion/beauty world!


Item of the day/week: This is going to be a segment on the item(s) that I'm absolutely loving, at the moment!


FashionBaby: These posts will be about Misc. fashion ideas/posts that don't really have a spot under any other category!


Style Star: This is a small segment on the celebrity, whose style and fashions I am adoring at the time!


Ins & Outs of the Week: This is inspired by the Clique Novels, but this segment is going to discuss the Fashion/Beauty & Misc. ins and outs of that week!


Outfit of the Days (OOTDS): I will be posting pictures of my outfits!


Polyvore Outfit of the Days: These are pics of the super cute outfits I've made on Polyvore.  My Polyvore Link; Click!!


Hauls: I will be posting pictures of the items I bought!


Reviews: I'll be posting a little review on an item that I have. 


Tutorials: I will be giving you a step-by-step explanation of a look.


ChicSpeak: I'll be jabbering on about whatever might be on my mind. It's not always going to be fashion/beauty related, but it'll always be interesting!


So these are my little subtopics that you'll be seeing on my blog!


Stay Lovely,
☆Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment